Sunday 14 January 2018

New Year Resolutions

Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year 2018! I'm sure no one reads this any longer. So hi future me :D
2018 is here! Started this blog 3 years back. Wow! So much has changed since then. I was writing my undergrad exams when I started this blog. Since then, I've completed 2 degrees, gotten a job, moved to a new country and started living by myself in a new city.
I don't usually think a lot about new year resolutions; but I do like to make a list. So here goes -
1. Do yoga for 40 minutes everyday (started today! )
2. Make at least 3 new friends at work
3. Cook twice a week
4. Become more self assured - work on being more confident
5. Plan a surprise vacation for my parents
6. Think about marriage - probably in 2019 - so, talk to people, think about deal breakers etc
7. Get a good work scheduled figured out - now I work through the evening till late in the night while watching random youtube videos - end up sitting in front of the comp the whole day. Hopefully will split up work and free time later in the year.
8. Keep in touch with friends. Till now I would meet friends everyday in college - but now unless I make a conscious effort, I won't have any friends left. (Already feel it) Hope to do a better job planning activities, meeting friends and making new ones too!

These are all the things I can think of right now.
Bye!
- Shaya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment