Friday 2 January 2015

Announcements

Hello people!
I have decided to organize my blog posting schedule a little. Starting now, I will post a minimum of 7 new blog posts each month. I thought I'd try a 'Multiple of five' schedule i.e a new blog on each day whose date is a multiple of 5. Since we don't have a '0' on our calendar, I  have decided to start each month with 1st. 
Okay, that wasn't the best way to put it. 
Simple, there will be a new blog post on every 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th and 30th of each month. However, I will keep writing in between if have a lot to say :P

Also, I noticed that the 'Join this site' button had a glitch. I have corrected it now. You can click on it to connect with others following this blog.

PS. I have exams all month long so I maybe a wee bit inactive. But I will definitely post the blogs as per schedule.

Have a wonderful day!
Bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment